Due to the fact that on May 25, 2018, new provisions on the protection of personal data entered into force (GDPR - Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data), we would like your inform that the personal data of the participants of the Vi "See Invisible" are in our database and we have made every effort to ensure their security.
1. We would also like to inform you that the data controller is the "Feniks" Social Support Association in Cieszyn, ul. Bielska 62/250, 43-400 Cieszyn.
2. The data administrator can be contacted via the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the address of the administrator's seat.
3. The data administrator has appointed a person from the Management Board of the Association who can be contacted in matters related to the protection of personal data by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the administrator's seat.
4. Your personal data may be processed in order to create lists of participation in conferences, workshops, the possibility of direct notification of the time and date of organized events and classes and in other cases related to the activities resulting from the statutory provisions of the Association.
5. The personal data provided by you will not be subject to automatic decision making, including profiling.
6. Your data will be kept until the expiry of all relations and matters related to cooperation with the Association and the cessation of the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Administrator.
7. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time in the form of a written statement.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016.